- April 18, 2019
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Topic: Mindfulness at Work
Imagine what it would feel like to have unlimited energy, a slimmer waistline and fly through your day minimizing your stress. Use the power of mindfulness to unlock your potential without adding one more thing to your to do list!
During this hour, Jen Beck, Registered Nutrition Consultant and owner of Complete Health Revolution will teach you how to:
- Start your day with intention to shrink your to do list while maximizing your productivity
- Shrink your waistline without depriving yourself of your favorite foods.
- Diffuse your stress in the moment so you can live with peace and joy. (Your family and co-workers will love you for it!)
Presentation Learning Objectives:
You deserve to live life feeling amazing! Here’s your first step in doing so.
- Learn stress management techniques to maximize performance
- Decrease your fight or flight response to increase focus
- Be proactive vs. reactive to channel stress into a positive
- Release stress that is not yours to carry
- Learn weight management strategies to reduce health risks and absenteeism
- Pause and Make conscious choices to increase nourishment levels in choices
- Mindfully enjoy your food for grater nutrient absorption and effortlessly adjust portion sizes
- Eliminate emotional eating
- Learn mindfulness practices to increase productivity
- Create an atmosphere to enhance focus
- Learn deep breathing techniques to increase performance
- 1 Minute meditation
Presentation Is Pending For 1.00 SHRM-Professional Development Recertification Credit and 1.00 HRCI-General Recertification Credit