We are living in unprecedented times. ‘Work’ as we know it has changed. In order to thrive, organizations must re-invent themselves and embrace the new normal. Are remote workers incredibly productive? Yes, but they also tend to feel more disengaged and neglected. The companies that will come out on top are the ones which create and execute a strategy to effectively manage remote workers.
Join Michael Levy (CEO and engagement evangelist) as he shares proven strategies to keep remote workers engaged, enthused, and effective.
In this session, you will learn:
- The ONE THING you must know to keep remote employees engaged, enthused, and effective.
- The Importance of Communication and what you can add to your repertoire to be uber effective.
- The Importance of Connection and concrete ways to establish this for remote workers.
- The Importance of Collaboration and tips to get people to partner, regardless of physical distance.
Michael Levy has helped over 450 companies greatly improve their engagement scores and reduce turnover through the design and development of award-winning employee reward and recognition programs. As the CEO and co-founder of Online Rewards (Ranked on the Inc. 5000 among the fastest growing companies for 12 consecutive years), he regularly advises and implements the reward strategy for Fortune 1000 HR innovators.
Beyond a sense of humor and a very, very Southern accent (think Kangaroos) Michael brings a unique and refreshing perspective to the topic of employee engagement. He’ll happily explain how to get to the core of building meaningful employee programs, while explaining what it takes to ensure long-term success.
Thursday, January 21, 2021
Networking will begin at 11:30
Zoom link and password will be emailed on Wednesday, 01/20/2021 by 7:00 pm.
Please register in advance to receive link and password and note these Zoom housekeeping items:
- You will be muted upon entering. Please feel free to unmute yourself or use chat to network before the presentation. No music will be playing purposely to allow this.
- The announcements and speaker introduction will begin at 11:50 am.
- Please remain muted and use the chat function for questions during the presentation. There will be a question and answer after the presentation.
- Presentation will be recorded and made available on www.NKYSHRM.org
Presentation Is Pending For 1.00 SHRM-Professional Development Recertification Credit and 1.00 HRCI-General Recertification Credit