|Presentation Learning Objectives:
- The past, present, and future of Talent Acquisition – People, Process, Practice. – Guest Appearance by Alexa and Heidi Hires Bot
- Remove the mental barriers of technology
- Recruiting for remote work
- Remote workplace
- Defining Technology – Explain Like I am Five HR Technology Terms – what is AI, Bot, Machine Learning, Algorithms, Chatbot, Voice, what is in the market, what does it all mean and how you can leverage it for your TA Strategy
- Create your own HR Algorithm. Learn how to scope out and determine ROI on technology improvements in your process in 15min or less.
Nick Dokich is the CEO of ULIMI, the Smart Software company. Before getting into software he was a People Ops Professional with over 10 years of HR experience, cutting his teeth in warehouse, 3PL and call center industries specializing in workforce performance, technology, recruitment, and retention strategies.
He’s automated over 2 million working hours and now works directly with front-line employees and executives to create impactful, smart, and simple technology solutions for their organizations.
Thursday, July 15, 2021
Networking will begin at 11:30
Zoom link and password will be emailed on Wednesday, 07/14/2021 by 7:00 pm.
Please register in advance to receive link and password and note these Zoom housekeeping items:
- You will be muted upon entering. Please feel free to unmute yourself or use chat to network before the presentation. No music will be playing purposely to allow this.
- The announcements and speaker introduction will begin at 11:50 am.
- Please remain muted and use the chat function for questions during the presentation. There will be a question and answer after the presentation.
- Presentation will be recorded and made available on NKY SHRM’s You Tube Channel.
Presentation Is Approved For 1.00 SHRM-Professional Development Recertification Credit and 1.00 HRCI-General Recertification Credit