- June 21, 2018
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
ATTENTION all NKY SHRM Members – The June Luncheon is a special opportunity for you to bring a Non-Member as a guest for free!
If you bring a guest with you to the luncheon on June 21st, you will be entered into a drawing for TWO registrations to the Kentucky SHRM Conference this August in Louisville, KY.
June Luncheon Panelist include:
- Summer Crenshaw, COO of Tilr
- Bill Neese, VP of Talent Acquisition at Paycor
- Matthew Dooley, CEO of Dooley Media
- Tom Pharr, Recruiting Manager at 8451
Recruiting talent to organizations is continually a top priority for HR, especially since our current job market is 90% candidate driven. Our panel of recruiting and marketing experts will discuss changes that technology has and will make in the recruiting space. They will discuss new technologies, strategies and best practices being used to market employment brands and attract new talent. People are our greatest asset and we are always looking for new ways to recruit the right talent to our organizations.
- Attendees will learn about new recruiting technologies and how companies are using these to enhance/change their recruiting strategies.
- Will look at trends facing companies in this candidate driven market.
- Learn about technology trends in the recruiting space that will occur within the next 3 years
Presentation Is Approved For 1.00 SHRM-Professional Development Recertification Credit and Pending 1.00 HRCI-General Recertification Credit