- All proceeds benefiting the Emergency Shelter of Northern KY
- Everyone who attends the event will receive five (5) FREE raffle tickets.
- Receive an EXTRA five (5) raffle tickets for every $10 donated in cash or gift cards
- Lots of fun-filled baskets and treats to bid on!
- The event will also commemorate NKY SHRM’s 40th Anniversary as an HR organization
- We will also recognize the NKY SHRM Board Members and 2019 Officers
- Featuring special guests and other surprises, including the Founding President of NKY SHRM, Tim Frodge!
Register at https://www.nkyshrm.org/events/annual-basket-raffle-and-network-event-3/ Space is limited, so register soon!
ABOUT NKY SHRM
Northern Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management (NKY SHRM) is a local chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). SHRM, the leading voice of the human resource profession, provides education, training, government representation, and is a comprehensive source of human resource information. NKY SHRM is a not-for-profit organization focused on the development of individuals in the human resource profession.
Professional certification is an integral part of this development. SHRM offers several levels of Human Resource Certification. Part of NKY SHRM’s commitment to its members is to encourage certification of choice by providing information and ongoing re-certification credits for both SHRM and HRCI. To get more information about Certification click here.
NKY SHRM encourages active participation in order to achieve full benefit of membership. One way to become involved is to volunteer on a committee. NKY SHRM committee’s cover a variety of areas and there is sure to be one for you. Get more information about our committees click here.