Our hope is that you will find time to explore the many benefits that membership offers and become an active part of NKY SHRM. Benefits and contact information are listed below.
- Registration and LUNCH included at all 11 monthly member programs, featuring Keynote Speakers and HR “hot topics”. No other HR organization in the region includes this benefit within their membership dues!
- SHRM certified programming at monthly programs/ luncheons– A great way to get SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credits for re-certification!
- HRCI certified programming at monthly programs/ luncheons- A great way to get HRCI credit for re-certification!
- Professional networking to collaborate and exchange information
- Content rich website with member resources
- Professional development and leadership opportunities
- Updates on HR legislation
- Quarterly HR legal updates
- Monthly digital newsletter featuring NKY SHRM, SHRM, other relevant HR news, and legal updates
- SHRM-CP, SCHRM-SCP, HRCI, PHR, SPHR Certification information
- Student Scholarship Program
- Member discount on PHR and SPHR Certification Classes through Gateway Community and Technical College
Please contact our Membership Chair with any questions!
2020 Membership Co-Chairs – CLA
Michelle Cestaric, PHR, SHRM-CP
Jackie Coleman, SHRM-CP