NKY SHRM Certification & Recertification Scholarship Awards
The Northern Kentucky Society for Human Resources Management (NKY SHRM) is accepting applications for its NKY SHRM Certification & Recertification Scholarship Awards. Scholarships will be awarded semi-annually to the winning applicant(s). The scholarship amount will be $500 semi-annually and will be allocated according to the Certification Chair’s discretion (depending on how many applicants, etc.).
NKY SHRM Certification Scholarship & Recertification Awards applicants must:
- Be a NKY SHRM member in good standing.
- Meet the minimum eligibility requirements for the exam.
NKY SHRM Certification Scholarship Award may be used for:
- The purchase of the SHRM Learning System™ or similar education materials for a SHRM or HRCI certification exam preparation.
- Tuition for a certification course.
- Registration fee for certification exam.
- Recertification fees.
For scholarship consideration, download the application (see the link below). Submit the complete application along with a current resume to Amy McElheney, SHRM-CP, PHR at email@example.com or Holly Fechtig, SHRM-CP, PHR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, receipts may be requested.
Applications for the Spring exam window are due no later than April 10th.
Applications for the Winter exam window are due no later than October 10th.
The NKY SHRM Certification Committee will review all applications and select the winners. If you have any questions regarding the application or requirements, please contact Amy McElheney or Holly Fechtig (see contact info above).The winner will be awarded the scholarship at one of the monthly NKY SHRM luncheons.
Other Available Financial Resources:
- Ask your employer about Tuition/Education Assistance Programs.
- Visit http://www.shrm.org/foundation for information about the SHRM Foundation scholarships.
- Contact NKY SHRM Partner, Gateway Community and Technical College, about a SHRM member discount for enrolling in the exam preparation class.
We wish all participants the best of luck as they apply for the NKY SHRM Certification & Recertification Scholarship Award!