“How do I prepare to take the Exam?”
Based on your learning style, your time constraints and your budget, there are many different study programs available to you. The NKY SHRM certification committee can point you in the right direction.
- Learn on your own with the SHRM Learning System
- Learn on your own with other HR Study Guides
- Learn with other HR professionals in a classroom setting at local colleges and universities. In our area, you may want to consider Gateway Community and Technical College. Northern Kentucky University has an online course that may be better suited to anyone not able to commit to a defined classroom schedule.
- Attached is the link to the classroom fall schedule for Gateway Community and Technical College 2020 Fall Certification
- Attend a 2-day seminar to help you prepare to take the exam.
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter- Information sharing with others preparing to sit for the exam.
- Join a study group.
- Seek out a mentor.
http://www.HRCI.org Find HRCI pre-approved courses. Track your re-certification activities and apply.
www.SHRM.org/multimedia/webcasts – Free webcasts for National SHRM Members for continuing education credit.
www.NKYSHRM.org – Monthly HRCI pre-approved continuing education. Network with other certified professionals. Find support from HRCI committee members.